The tools you need to get real-world terrain into your game! These will feature in an upcoming course re: mobile terrain.
The course will feature:
- Importing Real-World Terrain into your Unity Game
- Ruthless Optimization to reduce draw calls (set-pass calls) to next to nothing
- Tutorials for some of the most popular Unity Asset Store packages
- Tutorials and pros/cons for using freebie alternatives
- Different workflows and technologies examined and evaluated
- Best artistic practices
- Comprehensive, fully-realized mobile terrain development strategy
Until then, here are free tools you can use to get real-world terrain data!
A Note from Admin:
I hope you found this content useful. If so, please like and subscribe and consider contributing to
so that I can continue to produce great #gamedev and #game art content while battling cancer!
Subscribe and get ahead with the latest tech recommendations, tricks, and tutorials!
learnindiedev.com Unlike Udemy, this site will feature live lessons and game jam learn-a-thons (exactly what it sounds like)! Featuring No-Code Video Game Development, the only video course to become a published text book!
openforcommissions.com Why be hard to find? Upload your portfolio, change your open/close status with a single tweet, get paid!