- Chess Tactics RPG – Mankind’s greatest game finally gets a story mode!
- Pilotthings VR – Casual flight sim in Virtual Reality.
- Star Foxy VR – Less furry, more foxy.
- T-Rex Care and Feeding Book – Life-sized Augmented Reality Rex!
- Wall Candy – Space-saving arcade cabinets.
- Dreamcasters’ Duel Comic Book – In which lucid dreamers control the collective consciousness, and then humanity…
- Robot Wranglin’ Girls of the Post Apocalypse Coloring Book – Detailed junkyard mechs and their pin-up masters.
“I’d most like to see Chess Tactics RPG win,” said Michael.Michael Kelley is an award-winning game developer, text book writer, former adjunct professor, and current cancer fighter.
A Note from Admin:
I hope you found this content useful. If so, please like and subscribe and consider contributing to
so that I can continue to produce great #gamedev and #game art content while battling cancer!
Subscribe and get ahead with the latest tech recommendations, tricks, and tutorials!
learnindiedev.com Unlike Udemy, this site will feature live lessons and game jam learn-a-thons (exactly what it sounds like)! Featuring No-Code Video Game Development, the only video course to become a published text book!
openforcommissions.com Why be hard to find? Upload your portfolio, change your open/close status with a single tweet, get paid!