Most of you know the blog from the course. If you somehow found the blog first, let me tell you about the video course (soon to be a book, in stores June 10th)!
No-code Video Game Development with Unity3d and Playmaker
teaches you how to create a modest FPS horror-survival video game without ever having to write a single line of code! By leveraging the powerful new technology of State Machines, a game developer can eliminate code and instead make diagrams to control the game’s operations. Creating a video game is now as simple as drawing a flowchart!
The No-code Video Game Development with Unity3d and Playmaker course features over 6 hours of video tutorials, transcripts, 11 quizzes, free Unity projects, scenes, packages, Playmaker templates, and art assets (free FPS hands, free cyborg ninja, animations, and more)! Using tried and true Unity3d 4.x (and compatible with Unity 5) the course is divided into 3 sections:
- The first section is in-depth instruction of Unity, its capabilities, its use.
- The second section teaches programming concepts and vocabulary, stops just short of coding, and delves into Playmaker
- The third section unifies concepts and execution in the form of an FPS survival horror project!
- don’t know how or where to get started in video game development
- have ever dreamed of becoming a game developer but don’t want to spend lots of money or years learning to code
- started to learn coding only to stop time and time again
- are a current developer wanting to learn a new, more productive pipeline
- want free Unity projects, scenes, packages, Playmaker templates, and art assets
- are finally ready to make your dream game come true
The No-code Video Game Development with Unity3d and Playmaker course is for you!
A Note from Admin:
I hope you found this content useful. If so, please like and subscribe and consider contributing to
so that I can continue to produce great #gamedev and #game art content while battling cancer!
Subscribe and get ahead with the latest tech recommendations, tricks, and tutorials!
learnindiedev.com Unlike Udemy, this site will feature live lessons and game jam learn-a-thons (exactly what it sounds like)! Featuring No-Code Video Game Development, the only video course to become a published text book!
openforcommissions.com Why be hard to find? Upload your portfolio, change your open/close status with a single tweet, get paid!